Heartsaver® CPR /AED
Heartsaver is the essential CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) course. Foundational and flexible, Heartsaver provides you with the skills and confidence to respond to a cardiac arrest.
The vast majority of cardiac arrests happen at home, in public places and workplaces. If you ever witness one, chances are it will happen to a family member or someone you work with or care about.
Heartsaver is designed for people who don’t have medical training but who want to learn how to help someone having a cardiac arrest.
This course is for:
- Anyone needing a course completion card for workplace, volunteer or other requirements.
- Those who want to be ready, willing and able to help in case of a cardiac arrest or choking.
- Caregivers, parents and families with children or infants, who want to be prepared for a cardiac arrest, choking or other health emergency.
Three course types offered:
- Heartsaver CPR AED
- Heartsaver CPR AED + Child + Infant
- Heartsaver CPR AED Level C
The Heartsaver CPR AED course covers:
- How high-quality CPR improves survival
- The concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognizing when someone needs CPR
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Adult choking relief
The Heartsaver CPR AED + Child + Infant course includes all of the above, and:
- Child CPR, AED and choking
- Infant CPR and choking
The Heartsaver CPR AED Level C course incorporates all of the above, with the addition of a written knowledge exam.
For more info, visit LINK